Thursday, October 1, 2009

My travels

I was born here in La Crosse but I only lived here for little over six years before I moved to Nebraska. Let me tell you something about Nebraska. There is nothing interesting about it. I lived in a really nice house though because it had a Rec. room, basketball court, weight room, hot tub, small library, and a piano. Don't ask me how we got it, I don't even know. The town I lived in was called Oxford. Say what you want about small towns but I like them. I lived there for about two years then I moved to Colorado. A town just outside of Denver called Castle Rock. Not much interesting there except I used to get into alot of trouble. HA! Anyways, after spending two harsh winters in Colorado my family moved to Florida. That was a drastic change. Although going through a hurricane can be really sweet.... Sometimes. People down there usually have these things called hurricane party's. It's where u go to someones house before it hits and spend the whole time there getting drunk and eating. Not much else to do with the power off. After four years living there I was doing drugs and getting in trouble so I decided to move back to Wisconsin to straighten up a bit. I've been living here ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment